1. What are your responsible for in your current role?
- Researching and architecting vertical and horizontal products and services to enhance the workflow, accuracy and speed of Dash Regulatory Technologies clients.
2. What relevant background experience do you have?
- Data Analyst at UBS O’Connor, leading a 4-member team, designing and integrating data and performance processes between order management and trade execution systems on the fixed income side.
- Senior Derivatives Risk Trader at TD Ameritrade, Managing $4.1B – $5.3B in risk assets on a daily basis as one of the twelve risk associates in Equities Options Risk department, by simultaneously providing market data research in the areas of statistical correlation and volatility.
3. What are some major accomplishments that you have either in this role or related to this role?
- Rolling out 360R Cloud Regulatory Platform with human readable metrics streamlined for client’s consumption, as well as smoothing out intraday model to meet the industry’s accuracy on reporting portfolio risk and exposure.
4. Education – type of degree and institution.
- DePaul University Bachelor in Finance and MIS (Management Information Systems)